Search This Blog

Monday, August 30, 2010

Mosi - oa - Tunya


             "The Smoke That Thunders"
     A wall of foam behind us, plunging 300 feet into the Zambezi River.  Moso-oa-Tunya or "the smoke that thunders" takes your breath away.  When I encountered this 'wonder of the world' it captured my attention and inspired me.  I knew then, that my destiny was something bigger than I could have imagined, forming on the horizon of my mind.  I really didn't have to travel half-way around the world to find it, but my journey has become part of my destiny.

2 comments:

  1. What a life you're living! I'm enchanted by the descriptions of your time in Africa.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, there is something bigger. Just think, God created that in a second, and it provides inspiration to you for a lifetime. Great photo and meditation. I love your tie-dye background.

    ReplyDelete